Thursday, December 11, 2008

A new beginning...

This blog is "born" out of A commitment that I made during the Advanced Transformation Journey that I took recently. The no. of "commitments" that I made, were kind of (in my opinion anyway) numerous, but yet, those were the things that I have been striving to achieve on my own accord.

Should I list them out here, so that whosoever reads can remind me of them? I think not, or rather, I am not ready at this stage.

As a general rule, I am a quiet person who doesnt quite like to communicate. If you have read the "Celestine Prophecy", I guess I would fall under the Aloof character (when you talk about control dramas). What is the point of sharing what others do not/fail to comprehend?

There are numerous ways to rebute my comment above, and I would wholeheartedly agree with you. People do change, and there is the question of the sub-conscious, or past life, etc. What I say today might stay with you and resurface further down the road, be it 3 days or 30 years...which is why I guess this blog would come in handy...

Nowadays, there is a growing awareness of the quarter-life crisis, personality disorders, learning disabilities, etc. But are they new concepts? Or have they been there all along? Everything is open for debates, and so is this. At the end of the day, it matters not, for if one is happy and true to oneself, why should society interfere? Or why should we be subjected to the approval of others? [Ok, there is actually 2 topics in this para here, hope you didnt get confused.]

Time for a break. I am getting confused by myself, which is not new. Too many "personalities/topics" trying to speak out and call to me at one time. Take a Q dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment