Saturday, February 25, 2012

A new wave - 2012

I cant believe I only had 11 entries in 2011. Actually not that surprising, but anyway, moving on...
Oh, but nice number. 11 for 2011

So, almost 2 months have passed for 2012. Wah, so fast ah.
But it has been a wonderful 2 months, not withstanding all the issues and problems that I had.
I learnt alot, and have grown alot, especially since Oct 2011.

Let me just quickly recap (for my own sake)
Oct 11 - Releasing River retreat, Toast Masters
Nov - Dec 11 - Merit making, CTS retreat
Jan 12 - Resolutions & Vision Board, 5 Rhythms, Releasing Support Group, Cuddle Party, Jade Buddha exhibition
Feb 12 - China pilgrimage, Power vs Force, Somatics, Conscious Connecting, Nepal pilgrimage, Como Foundation

A lot of experiences, connecting and learning was done for the past 5 months. If I may be honest, I had a quantum leap in my life! And it all started with the Releasing retreat. I believe it was a matter of conditions being ripe.

And I can 'better' manage (now), to train my mind, transform suffering into the path, and view all as Bodhisattvas.

May 2012 bring new energies into your life, and may we all continue to walk the middle path on our way towards Buddhahood.

No comments:

Post a Comment