Monday, April 5, 2010

It is easy to be lost

And harder to be dead.

Death seems to signify an end, but it doesn't liberate you.

But for this life, being lost is like a form of death. It seems as if it Is the end of the world. That nothing else matters anymore. 所谓生不如死
And that doesnt mean that living is better than death. It simply means you are (sort of) living in hell.

So many of us have lost our way, struggling in samsara, going thru the motions, filled with delusions. And from a very negative perception, our life is like hell. Because our mind states are not calm, not peaceful, sometimes filled with anger.

How than, can we find our way?

I do not have any answer for you. I can only share that the Buddha Dharma is my path, my way, my journey, my experience of the guiding light.

May you find your guiding light in this world of delusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment