Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mayday DNA

Mayday concert in April(?)
Am still pondering over whether I should attend.
I like their songs, but am getting too old for the high, for the mindless amusement. Plus I am no longer willing to spend the money.

But their songs have taught me, and brought me thru certain life stages. The lyrics are meaningful and strikes at the heart (at least mine). It has a number of principles, philosophies, life experiences in them.

I have often been grateful to the lead singer, for his wonderful songs and marvelous lyrics.
One of their songs, 天使 has always given me the feeling that he is an angel, here to bring us certain experiences.
And their songs can better allow one to view life.
Research into their songs, and you can learn alot more about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment