Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2009 : Year of Transformation

I picked an Angel card in a reading for 2009, and the angel that came into my life was the Angel of Transformation. The card was picked in Dec(?) 2008, and till date, I must say that it have been a really great time so far, and the numerous transformations in my life are astonishing!!!

There are so many lessons learnt, that I fail to translate them into words here, or that words can fail me in trying to explain what it is that i have gained in my wisdom and knowledge. (but i have been trying. certain things need to be experienced and practiced before you can truly gain an appreciation and understanding)

time and place have also worked in my favour, bringing all that i need, the teachers that i can learn from, the situations and circumstances for my experiences. all that is left to say is THANK YOU!

i firmly believe that in living a life of gratitude, you will always be abundant. It is in giving that you receive.

this entry really reads like one that is wrapping up the year ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment