Saturday, May 16, 2009

Walking like 陈默默

Recently tried to start walking more mindfully. With the proper steps, heel to ball (of the feet), heel to ball.
As a result, I realised/thought that I was walking like 陈默默 from 爱就宅一起.

She is a girl who sort of live in her own world, and walks with her nose in a book. In any case, that was a sidetrack, tho I smile to myself when I am walking mindfully, coz I am reminded of her.

I suppose when we really are walking mindfully, that we are oblivious to the happenings around us, rather similiar to the nose in a book. But they are "pre-occupied" with the book and walking at the same time. How do you give of your all to the book if your mind is in 2 places?

While I enjoy the inside joke (only to me) of walking like her, I would never want to do so mindlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment