Friday, November 26, 2010

Walk the Middle Path - 1

As part of the project team, I must admit that I havent really internalised the lessons/teachings that the Agree to Disagree booklet is trying to inculcate/share.

Yes, I do firmly believe in the premise of Agree to Disagree, but I am still human. While I am open enough, I do have the fear that others who do not understand the truth will forever suffer. And pray tell, how different does that make me from the evangalising religions? Of course I am not in the face when I share, and I do know how to back off, but the underlying premise, is still the fact that I see the value and benefits of following the Buddha's teachings. And that I would like one and all, not to suffer much longer, and to have happiness and be liberated!

Walk the Middle Path

No comments:

Post a Comment