Thursday, November 25, 2010

Why didn't you wait for me. ...

I have been trying hard to process everything.
I still need a good, strong reflection. And my blog has been dormant for e longest time.
Which on retrospect, is a very very good thing. One should never write until you are
sure of everything.

Of course impermanence is e word of e moment, but still, lessons need to be learnt and
processed on many different levels. Something that I have yet to achieve.
Hence e quiet blog.

I have a long long way to go. Understand on e intellectual level but not yet fully
realized. I am still struggling.

I see the suffering, e 3 poisons wrecking my life, but I still hold on tight to my
delusions. Maybe because those are comfortable, convenient and that practicing is
way too much work.

Of course I know that applying is e only way out. But I m still human. Sad but true.

So where do I go from here? Cultivate la. Make full use of e opportunity to cultivate,
to meditate on all e learning, so as to achieve realisations.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to see that you have started blogging about your experiences again--Jiayou! May you be well, happy and peaceful always.

    ReplyDelete