Friday, December 18, 2009

Without curtains

Took off the curtains to be washed. Let me share a dirty laundry secret with you. My curtains have not been washed since they were first put up, when I moved in in 2006. lol....

Anyway, now the house looks and feels a little different. The lack of curtains seem to amplify the echoes....or our noise/sound.

I was looking out of my curtainless windows, appreciating the view outside and noticing the emptiness of the house. And I thank all and everyone for what I am and have today.

Somehow the curtains seem to make a difference. One where one has the opportunity to hide in the house, behind the curtains. As if the curtains can shield one from one's mistakes and wrongdoings....
That was how i felt all of a sudden, when the curtains were removed, that my life is open for all to view. But I am not fearful of that now. Not because I never made mistakes, but because I faced up to them, and I do not let my thoughts run wild out of fear or regret.

Now how would your life be like without curtains???

No comments:

Post a Comment