Tuesday, June 2, 2009

普曦之诞

I was expecting something major to happen on the 31st of May. And well, I suppose many things did, in the course of a normal everyday life.

But on retrospect, I guess the most important event, of which happenings were already building up towards, was the crashing of my house of playing cards. I was totally wiped out.

What I tot was my life, was "me", came crashing down, as I realised that my fundamentals were wrong. When you do not have a solid foundation, every wind or tide that comes along can bring your world to destruction, and that was what had happened.

I built up my spiritual life based on a foundation of self-centredness. I am not afraid to share this, for I was/AM self-centred. And the path of spirituality does not allow for that. How could I have grown if everything was about me???
It's not too late to realise that, and I am slowly and painstakingly rebuilding my house, setting it in a solid and moral foundation. One of love, light and compassion.

It is my vow that I will bring love and light to all sentient beings. Amituofo

No comments:

Post a Comment