Thursday, June 11, 2009

The World is in my hands

Not the way you think it is.

I am referring to Reiki.
For those who are out of the new age lingo, Reiki (pronounce "ray-kee”) is a Japanese word meaning Universal Life Force Energy. Based on the premise that there is a higher power (unlike religions, it does not then attempt to identify it) of which we are all part, Reiki practitioners access this life force, channel and then direct it in healing.

So practically, I can have the whole of the Universe’s energy through my hands.

And technically, we are all interconnected, through energy. It can flow from the universe to me, it can also flow from me to you, which means we are all one big happy family.

Shouldn’t a family be loving and tolerant of differences?
The world is in our hands. It is what and how we want to make out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment