Thursday, April 16, 2009

My precious human life

It some ways, this is a continuation of the entry: Attitude of Gratitude, but from a slightly different perspective.

When you review your life, you might find that there are all the right conditions. Right conditions for the study of Dharma, for the practice and application of Dharma in your life, for the chance to be reborn in the Buddha's Pureland.
What more can you ask for?

Those who are humans and who have had the chance to come in contact with the Dharma, should make full use of this chance. This chance that might not be present in your next lifetime. This chance of seeking and moving forward on your path towards englightenment, out of cyclic existence.

I am very thankful for my precious human life. I have all the right conditions in my life. Including financial security to a certain extent, such that I can learn and live the Dharma. I fully comprehend that this kind of opportunity is not offered/available to the most.


Take advantage to fully pursue the Dharma!
Amituofo

No comments:

Post a Comment