Monday, April 13, 2009

"My" Pureland Journey - Part 1

I went for an Amitabha Retreat with Mani Rinpoche in Nov? 08
I felt really in touch/resonated with the mantra...
And during the retreat, I could actually feel that I was in a Pureland of sorts, where others were also chanting along. It was then, that I realised that Amitabha's Pureland is my home.

I have always felt out of place on this earth, as if I didnt belong, etc. So if was really a bliss to be able to "identify"my home.

and that set me on my path/journey towards Amitabha's Western Pureland. of course there were other encouraging factors along the way...

i have quitted my job, and started to devote my time to buddhism studies/practices. long way more to go, but i am 100% sure that i will get there, in the very near future. no need to wait till Maitreya Buddha comes to be enlightened.

it is really a joy to be able to come into contact with the Dharma, and the more i learn about it, the more joy and peace i find in my life.

it is thru our ignorance that life becomes suffering

No comments:

Post a Comment