Sunday, November 29, 2009

I see... (Part 1)

...not ghosts, but carbon atoms.

Let me explain. This is related to emptiness. (no doubt my coming entries will be about emptiness due to my class).

Look at things from a science perspective. [Actually, I have a similiar entry already].
Anyway, science taught us that we are all (not only humans, but all of Matter) made up of compounds, of molecules, of atoms. And the most common atom, the one in all matter, is the carbon atom.

In such a case, than if we were to drill down everything to its most basic element, that would be the carbon atom. Which makes us all the same. We are all only CARBON!

So when we look at things, at other beings, why do we still see the differences, the external appearances?
Why cant we only see the carbon atoms, and realise that we are all one and the same. That it doesnt matter if we are balding or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment