Saturday, November 14, 2009

What sort of fear is this?

I look at others and I am very frighten.

Looking at their suffering, their current situation, their actions and behavior.

Even in their suffering, in their negative karma ripening, they are still continuing to plant negative seeds thru their new actions.

If I were to list down their past and current deeds and actions, their constant mindframe, I really shudder to think where their next rebirth will be.

Doing evil is not only killing or stealing. Any form of action, behavior or even thoughts can be considered either positive and negative.

Take a miserly person for instance. Being overly concerned about money their whole lives, not sharing their wealth or possessions. Not even a kind word or smile. Where would such a person end up after this lifetime is over?

I fear for people like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment