Thursday, February 11, 2010

妄想成佛 - CTS 26

There are two separate parts to this entry. I only put them together coz I thought the title would than be "attractive".

妄想: there were so much random thoughts, day dreams, etc when I was doing the practice. And the Venerables would remind us time and again to minimise those 妄想 and focus, concentrate on the Buddha's name.
If we simply let those 妄想 pass us by, and not grab hold to further elaborate on that day dream, it would fade by, like the moving of the clouds. It is often our own delusion that makes the 妄想 appears as if it is important.

成佛: this is my main aspiration, the end goal of my "existence".

So is it a 妄想 to 成佛?
I sincerely hope not. This is not meant to be a negative entry. It is more to share about 妄想s....

No comments:

Post a Comment