Thursday, August 27, 2009

向内摄的时期

Seeing with e inner eye

I have come to a period in my life where it is time to go slow and take e time for some inner reflection. We are running everyday, trying to earn money or achieve satisfaction of sorts. Making life a never ending race.

While we do take a break to recharge once in a while, it is often a holiday where external pleasures are targetted.

Personally, a self reflection break is worth more and cost less. I am taking such a break now. And truly, time shouldn't be used in its normal scale to measure this period. There is no too long or too short for self reflection. In fact it should be a continous process. But since we don't even remember or notice that we are breathing, I don't think some of us need be concern about reflection.

I have gone into a period of self reflection and I am slowly but surely learning more about myself and how best to keep on learning. May you too take e time to slow down, breathe and reflect....

No comments:

Post a Comment