Monday, August 17, 2009

Moments of clarity - knowing what is important in life

A Sammi Cheng Seiko watch ad at bugis station.

By right, we should always know what is important to us in our lives. But very so often we don't. But do you at least have moments of clarity? I sincerely hope you do.

When I m clear, I m super clear. And when I m lost, e end of e world can't even match. Why is it that I waver between clarity and confusion? Is it really because I have yet to 看破 and/or 放下? Techically once I have, I should be able to let go of all attachments, and be steadfast on my path of learning and practising e Dharma. And life and it's path should be all so clear.

I suppose I have more to internalize. Anyone has suggestions on how best to practise in our daily lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment