Thursday, August 20, 2009

The shirt judgement

I was attendin a course about e noble 8fold path, and midway thru e run, e coordinator shared something with us.

"One of e participants asked me if I didnt have enough shirts to wear as I m always wearing e same one on sat. I want to share that I wear this particular shirt because this shirt has e 8 noble fold path on it. I do have enough shirts..."

I was touched and impressed when I heard that. He actually tries to assist and remind Us of e teachings. But how many of us actually realized and noticed his efforts. Even worst, we criticize him for not changing his shirt.We need to be more attentive and grateful for assistance of others.It would never come across my mind to keep wearing e same shirt simply to teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment