Monday, August 17, 2009

what fight, what quarrel?

A friend left a comment on the entry abt e day I was in hell.

Yen and I read it, and well, we didnt quite agree with it. (just technicalities la)

In the first place, it was a one sided affair...lol
ie, i was the only one fighting.... and honestly, how does one fight with oneself (yes, i know it is possible, but not in this context)

Secondly, and this sort of reflects the understanding that we have. We read it together, looked at each other, and went, "what fight, we wont quarrelling"
This might not make sense to you, but technically it wasnt really a quarrel. It was more of me being angry at myself. And since there was no issue, and no bitter aftertaste, we didnt classify it as a quarrel.

I think this is a good example of how different people view things differently. Even between yen and me.
It is really hard to have a common understanding. So if you do find it, treasure it.

No comments:

Post a Comment