Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hide in a corner to nian fo.

I strongly dislike social events (to the extent of hate). Coz I don't like to talk, dont see the point of meaningless chatter. Don't need to cultivate relationships for some material benefits (this one is open to debate).

So whenever I am "forced" due to commitments, to attend some social gathering, I would no doubt find a way to hide, disappear, or merge myself into the wall. [I look like some lost poor soul at this sort of events]

Well, a good spiritual friend gave me some sound advice.
Instead of just wandering around, or standing there aimlessly, I should just focus, concentrate, and use the opportunity to nian fo.

That will be a good use of time, prevent my mind from wondering, and reduce the irritation at having to be at such events.
amituofo amituofo amituofo

No comments:

Post a Comment