Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thank you to my family

For all the suffering that I have gone thru in all the years past.

It might seem like a strange entry, but I am truly grateful for all the suffering that I had gone thru when I was younger.
For without the suffering, the "unfairness", the tears and depressive periods, I would not stand where I am today!

It was a very very good and impressionable period, where the roots of suffering were grounded deep into my consciousness. The roots of suffering which led me to question about life, the hurt and confusion which set the stage for my search and questions.

The sympathy towards all the world's suffering developed my compassion.
The eyes that saw the unfairness, that cried tears of loss and confusion. That saw the pain, the grief and the death of the suffering.
The eyes that in time to come, (hopefully), can see emptiness.

The heart which has experienced love, greed, attachment and hatred. The anger which the heart contained, the openness which subsequently developed. The forgiveness which came with years of learning and understanding.

For each and every happening, I thank my family, and those involved, that I may learn, that I may see, the ultimate truth in life.
That I may continue on my life, searching the end to all the suffering, to my purpose and my goal of full enlightenment
for the benefit of all sentient beings.

Thank you!
Amituofo.

No comments:

Post a Comment