Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I am so connected

Humans are so deluded. (Myself included).

Yen got a smart phone HTC HD2 and it can act as a wireless router. So now he has the habit of saying "I m so connected".

I never fully appreciated the connectedness. But as I m seated here in KAP, waiting for a friend to come for breakfast, there is Wireless@SG, which autoconnected my ipod touch.

As I walked in this morning, I knew I was early, and was lamenting the fact that I didnt bring my laptop along. So out came my ipod touch, which i use to blog, and the wireless autoconnected. So cool. It was at that moment that i fully appreciated "I am so connected".

But what is the point of being so connected???
IF deep down inside, we are not connected to our heart, to compassion?

No comments:

Post a Comment