Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sorry sorry super junior

Was watching the mtv the other day. I must say, it was very well done. Simple steps, but gracefully choreographed. I can totally understand why gals are so mesmerised. Even I was quite hooked on it.

But alas, it didnt last long. There is a surge of joy and exhilaration when watching, but obviously it fades when it is over.

And I found out, luckily not the hard way, that once again, those surges of high and joy isnt worth much. And it upsets my peace and tranquility. You find yourself yearning for things that are unsubstantial, that are useless. And that is totally a waste of time and energy, which can be put to better use.

Sorry sorry super junior, but i will refrain from watching you dance again.

sorry sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment