Monday, March 22, 2010

Work the middle path

Sort of went back into the workforce and all sort of issues are surfacing. Typical I suppose, but I m grateful that I m more mindful this time round.

I m not the kind that can leave work behind when I go home. But I will continue to keep trying.
Trying to let go and not be attached.
As long as I did my best, I will not be attached to the results nor my image, etc.

Work is impersonal. And that is an important concept. We take work to be so much more. That it becomes our identity or our self image or esteem.
Work does not reflect us, and we shouldn't be so attached to what is associated with our job.

Of course we still need to do a good job. That is our responsibility, what we are paid for. Hence work the middle path.

No comments:

Post a Comment