Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Work is a "hell hole"

Hm... not what you think I am think.

While I won't go to the extent of saying I love my job (coz that reflects attachment of sorts) , I appreciate it for a variety of reasons.

When you work, sometimes it is the best place to learn and practice. Problems will no doubt crop up, and that is e best time to learn to face and resolve them.

When we take that positive attitude towards work issues, it's a win win.
We solve e prob and resolve our issues.
It is also a good time to be watching the mind.

To watch e mind for ego and attachment. To watch your reactions and emotions.
I have seen my mind go in all directions but the right one.
But at least I am watching it, and will slowly guide it in the right direction.

Work might be hell for all the problems and issues, but it is the best learning experience you can ever get!

No comments:

Post a Comment