Thursday, January 7, 2010

It was good - CTS 1

Friends have asked about my experience at the retreat. And the first answer I would give was good/great!
And Yen (or others) would say, what kind of answer is it.

Well, it is the best answer I can give. Coz it truly was very very good. I suppose I was supposed to give examples or share stories. But typically, there isnt time to go into details, and there is so much details and experiences to share. the whole experience cant be summarised into one para!

Each moment could be disected into a learning, each action and thought worth reflection and each experience is priceless. How do I share that to you in the brief 5-10 mins of our chat or whatever?

Besides, even I myself needed more time to chew on the learnings and put it down into words to share with others.
It isnt an easy task. Because the whole experience was so "overwhelming". There were lessons to learn at every corner, every thought, every action.

Even now, I am still like a cow, going thru some of the times, and suddenly I would realise something more/new.

It really was a fabulous retreat. Like Ching Wi, I would strongly recommend it to any Pureland practitioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment