Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Seek and you shall find - CTS 20

This is a "side" experience.

After the retreat ended, we obviously needed to clean up and put the place back to right.
So there we were, all doing some sort of chores, like packing up the blankets, washing the bed sheets, clearing up the racks, etc.

I was hanging up the bedsheets with a few others, chatting away, when I jokingly said that my right arm was aching from all the lifting, and that I should seek assistance from Amituofo. (So I started chanting in my heart). And true enough, within the next few minutes, a senior came over and shared her method of hanging, such that it is less strenous on the arm.

See, as long as you are sincere and believe deep in your help, assistance will arrive.
Actually, I believe that is true for alot of instances. It is just that we do not believe fully and hence do not see/view the "miracles" that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment